fresh assorted berries, such as blueberries, raspberries, blackberries, strawberries
box of frozen waffles
blueberry or other flavored syrup
1. Place the blueberries or other fresh berries in a serving bowl. Set aside.
2. Heat the frozen waffles in the toaster according to package directions. Remove waffles carefully and place them on a plate.
3. Look at the rows of holes or compartments in the waffles.
4. Place one berry in the first square in the first row.
5. Place 2 berries in the first two squares of the second row. (Create your own pattern by using different types of berries or alternating the berries and colors.)
6. Place 3 berries in the first three squares of the third row. Continue adding the blueberries according to the numbers until all the rows have some berries. Make as many waffles per person as desired.
7. Each person pours syrup on his waffle before eating, if desired.