Pretzel Dough - from Mudworks
A warm, delicious yeast dough experience...
1 package yeast
1-1/2 cups warm water
1 t. salt
1 T. sugar
4 cups flour
1 egg, beaten
1. measure warm water into large bowl
2. sprinkle on yeast and stir until soft
3. add salt, sugar, flour
4. mix and knead dough with hands
5. roll and twist into any desired shapes
6. place on greased cookie sheet
7. brush with beaten egg
8. sprinkle with salt (optional)
9. bake 12 to 15 minutes at 350°
copyright © 2005 MaryAnn Kohl
This art activity is copyright protected.
Permission is granted to reprint one copy for personal use only.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 800-480-4278 for permission to reprint
multiple copies or to disperse.