Star-Studded Pizza from Cooking Art
• 3 slices of cheese
• one-half of a 3 1/2-ounce package sliced pepperoni
• prepared frozen cheese pizza
• oven preheated to 375 degrees F (or according to package directions)
• 2-inch star-shaped cookie cutter
• 3/4-inch star-shaped cookie cutter
• baking sheet
• oven mitt
1. With the 2-inch star-shaped cookie cutter, cut each slice of cheese into two stars. The extra cheese trimmings can be used to decorate the pizza.
2. With a 3/4-inch star-shaped cookie cutter, cut a star from each slice of pepperoni.
3. Chop and pepperoni trimmings to add to the pizza later, too.
4. Spread the pepperoni and cheese stars over the pizza. Add any extra pepperoni or cheese trimmings.
5. Place the pizza on the baking sheet.
6. Put the pizza in the oven and bake according to package directions, usually about 20 minutes or until hot and bubbly.
7. Wear an oven mitt and remove the star-studded pizza from the oven. Serve as an entree or as a party snack.
copyright © 2010 MaryAnn Kohl
This article/art activity is copyright protected.
Permission is granted to reprint one copy for personal use only.
Please contact email@example.com or 800-480-4278 for permission to reprint
multiple copies or to disperse.