Map Modeling - from Mudworks
Excellent for making dioramas and maps - dries in just 1-2 days
1. mix salt and flour in bowl
2. add enough water until like thick frosting
4. add food coloring before molding, or mold and paint when dry
5. draw map on heavy cardboard
6. spread mixture on cardboard, adding hills and valleys
8. paint, if desired
1. excellent for box dioramas
2. use to build free form designs
3. make fantasy maps of imaginary towns, islands, worlds
copyright © 2011 MaryAnn Kohl
This art activity is copyright protected.
Permission is granted to reprint one copy for personal use only.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 800-480-4278 for permission to reprint
multiple copies or to disperse.