Cereal Box Buildings - from Good Earth Art
cereal boxes or light weight boxes (tissues, cracker, or cookie boxes
1. Draw rectangles, squares and other shapes onto cardboard boxes to represent windows and doors.
2. Cut out shapes with scissors.
3. Glue additional pieces of cardboard onto box to form roofs, flower boxes, trellis, steps, railings.
4. Let dry.
6. Let dry.
1. Try making people from cardboard to live in your buildings!
2. Try making cars, horses, trees, and ponds.
3. Join many buildings on a large sheet of cardboard to make a city or town. Add sidewalks, roads, parks, and playgrounds.
|ABOUT OUR BOOKS||ABOUT MARYANN KOHL||ADDITIONAL RESOURCES|
|About Us||Favorite Websites|
|Free Art Activities||Presentations by MaryAnn||Favorite Blogs|
|More Art Activities||MaryAnn as Literary Agent||Articles About Creativity|
|Art Gallery||Frequently Asked Questions||Publishing Tips|
|How to Order||MaryAnn's Blog||Conference Handouts|
|Our Awards||Bright Ring on Facebook||Discovering Great Artists: Online Resources|
|Press Room||Great American Artists: Online Resources|
|Contact MaryAnn||Submission Guidelines|